Wednesday, May 17, 2006

1 800 free 411

A Few Extra Dollars
====================

Often I need a phone number that I don’t have stored in my
phone. If I am not at a computer, I call 411, but my wife uses
411 much more than I do.

Calling 411 costs one dollar in my area. It can cost up to 3.49
in other areas. People make about 6 billion 411 calls every
year earning cellular and home phone companies nearly 6 BILLON
dollars in profit.

There is a FREE alternative. 1-800-FREE-411.

Why is it free?

For the same reason that local TV stations are free.
Businesses pay to advertise on 1-800-FREE-411.

When you call and ask for a business name, there may be a 12-
second ad that plays from a competing business and you are given
the choice to automatically connect to the business that you
want or the competing business.

In either case, the call is free.

Try it. It's real easy, it works, and it's free.
It also works from the internet or cell phone at
http://www.free411.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home