Saturday, August 26, 2006

DO YOU NOTICE OR COMMENT WHEN THINGS GO RIGHT

Upside Down Cake
=================

I was walking down the stairs when my cake dropped and fell on
the ground.

I sighed and said, "Why does that always happen to me?"

I went into my room, sat down on my bed, and thought,
"Every time something bad happens, someone notices, but when
something good happens, it's like no one knows."

We always complain when for example, our cake falls on the
ground. But when we go down the stairs and the cake doesn't
fall and we don't fall, do we jump with excitement?

Think!

Do you appreciate and notice the good things that happen to you,

...or just the bad?

1 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, did your cake fall upside down? Things always seem to land with the messiest possibilities more often- I do get happy when it falls, but only without a big mess of an upside down fall to clean up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home