Friday, January 19, 2007

HOW WE WOULD LIKE TO BE INCARNATED, IF WE HAD A CHOICE

COMING BACK BLACK

In a round table discussion about whether
reincarnation was really
possible, a financially struggling single woman said,

"I want to come back as a rich white woman's poodle
that's pampered
And rides around all day in her luxury car."

A tired waitress said, "I want to come back rich and
make a lot of Money
and be a mega-super recording star".

The frustrated computer tech said, "If I can come
back, I want to be
The President, so I can change a lot of things about
this world near and
far."

Another woman thought about it and said, "I don't know
if it's possible,
but if I can... God, please let me come back a BLACK
WOMAN.

I want to come back with a mind fierce and sharp,
with a spiritual faith that never waivers or doubts.

With a smile that is warm, and a body divine - with
honey, cinnamon

Or chocolate skin, draped in purple and gold. And,
whether young or
old, always have enough money so the words broke,
layaway, overdue, or
postdated check aren't in MY vocabulary.

I want to be a sister to my sister.

A woman wise when choosing my mate or a date.

I want to be able to cook greens, barbecue chicken,
macaroni and cheese,

cornbread, a peach cobbler and a lemon pound cake all
at
the same time.

I want to come back a BLACK WOMAN with self-esteem,
worthy of being
treated like a QUEEN by my King. A woman with
patience, love, and
wisdom for children.

A BLACK WOMAN with subscriptions to Essence, Jet,
Ebony,
Black Enterprise, and the Wall Street Journal.

I want to come back a BLACK WOMAN with at least one
great diamond from
the Motherland on my finger.

I want to come back with the quiet courage of Rosa
Parks,
the voice of Ella Fitzgerald, the political courage of
Ida B. Wells,
the determination of Harriet Tubman, the spiritual
poise of Susan
L.Taylor, the business savvy of Oprah Winfrey, the
eloquence of Dr. Maya
Angelou, and be the author of bestseller books like
Iyanla Vanzant.

I want to come back as a BLACK WOMAN, who can stay
focused on GOD
regardless of the circumstances. I want to be SAVED
from the penalty
of sin.

I want to never let what a person says or does change
my demeanor
I want to be humble, and to love and be loved
unconditionally.

I want skin that is flawless and soft, eyes of
discernment, and lips
that speak ONLY the truth. I want hands of gentleness
and feet of
prosperity
I want to be a lawyer to enforce the laws which man
has broken.

If reincarnation is real, please let me come back as a
BLACK WOMAN!!!"


I wanted to send this to all my sisters. We sometimes
forget how
GREAT we really are.


Please pass this on to all the Sisters you know.

For the men that receive this, please pass it on to
your wives, mothers,
grandmothers, sisters, aunts, significant others and
any other
Black Sisters you know.




Believe me they'll appreciate receiving these words.


BLACK WOMEN ARE WONDERFUL !!!!




Today is a great day. It is unique because it is like
no other day, and
when it is gone, it will never be back. Make the most
of it and to
everyone you meet today, BE KIND!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home