Friday, May 25, 2007

REMOVAL OF PAINTING OF INFAMOUS HUSSEIN FROM BANK CARD

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: vasav
Date: May 24, 2007 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: painting of the infamous painter hussein on your card
To: Sher Agrawal

Namaste Agrawalji
Jai shree Krishna.

Well done.

I receive your emails and love to read them when I
can. You are the best. I am so glad you are on our
side that is Hindu side. You are valuable and do
great work for all of us. I wish you where in Atlanta.

Keep up the good work.

Take care.

Regards

Vasav from Atlaqnta

From: Sneha Mehta
Date: May 24, 2007 8:00 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: painting of the infamous painter hussein on your card
To: Sher Agrawal

great work. we need few more fearless souls like you.
please keep me posted. I look forward to your email.
It was good talking to you. I am sorry if don't
respond as often as i should but i do value your
massage and work you are doing. my regards to
bhabhiji.

sneha mehta

--- Sher Agrawal wrote:

> I forward to you copy of my letter dt. May 9 which I
> had sent to the bank
> requesting withdrawal of the credit cards, to which
> I have received today
> the response advising that the card is being
> withdrawn, etc., which has
> already been forwarded to you.
>
> HARI BOL. JAI VEER HANUMAN.
>
>
>
>
> to: service@nl.abnamro.com,
> sg.consumerbank@sg.abnamro.com,
> vangogh@sg.abnamro.com
> date
> May , 2007 2:27 PM
> subject
> ISSUANCE OF A CARD BY THE BANK SHOWING PAINTING OF
> THE INFAMOUS PAINTER
> HUSSEIN
> mailed-by
> gmail.com *Consumer Clients*
> ABN AMRO Banking Centre
> 63, Market Street, Level 5
> Singapore
>
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I am writing to you from Seattle, USA, concerning
> the painting of the
> infamous painter Hussein which you have printed on
> your card.
>
> Please note that this painter has been making
> paintings of Hindu Gods and
> Goddesses in the nude in several vulgar poses, which
> is extremely hurtful
> and blasphamous for the one billion Hindus all over
> the world.
>
> Please withdraw your card with his painting as this
> painter also comes in
> the category of a criminal, since warrants by
> several Indian courts are
> pending against him and he is evading arrest and
> action against him by
> remaining abroad.
>
> It would be in the interest of your great bank from
> both business and moral
> points of view to take urgent action in the matter.
>
> Thank you for your consideration,
>
> I remain,
>
> Yours truly,
>
> SHER SINGH AGRAWAL
> SEATTLE, USA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home